Buah pinggang saya hanya untuk mereka. - WEDDING FLOWERS
News Update
Loading...

Buah pinggang saya hanya untuk mereka.

Tak tahu kenapa tapi rasa gembira to bid goodbye to my recent employment. I am officially a jobless individual again. So many things happened in these few months, and seriously I enjoyed every moments. From all these incredible things, I am proud to say that now I can happily to strike off few things from my MUST DO THINGS. Antaranya,
  • Work in F&B industry; walaupun untuk satu bulan dan dua minggu tapi rasanya one of my unforgettable days in my life, dengan kawan-kawan baru dan cabaran-cabaran politik Golden Screen Cinemas, seriously nothing beats that. 

  • Work in retail industry; Five days of joy, walaupun bukan bekerja dengan Topman, Zara or any of those big labels, Ponny pun jadilah. Menguji minda dan tenaga, sebab melipat baju-baju kanak-kanak berumur 2 tahun hingga ke 16 tahun bukanlah kerja ringan. 

  • Work in furniture/interior industry; 15 days, walaupun pada hari pertama, hampir quit sebab darjah kepanasan tertinggi bila duduk di bawah khemah tapi mampu meneruskan sehingga company withdrawn from expo sangat membanggakan, dengan sale hampir mencecah $5000 rasa seronok sangat.

Puas.

But the most life changing moment this years have got to be our penang trip. I never miss anyone so much than the people I laughed with, slept with, and talked to during that four days. To this day, I get goosebumps listening to Adele's don't you remember, the same song I was humming to as we were driving on the Penang bridge en route home. 

I don't need the most luxury holiday, all I need is all the time in this world to spend with people that I would do anything for. Friends that have become more than friends, my brothers and sisters. 
Please don't change abit. Already missing you.

Share with your friends

Give us your opinion

Notification
Wondering what style of flower bouquets you'll choose for your big day?
Done