"Never ignore a person who loves you, cares for you, and misses you because one day you might wake up and realize you lost the moon while counting the stars." - WEDDING FLOWERS
News Update
Loading...

"Never ignore a person who loves you, cares for you, and misses you because one day you might wake up and realize you lost the moon while counting the stars."

Minggu ni semua post bertema kan pengajian, very the skema you all. Masih teringat bila zaman muda-muda lepas habis sekolah, berkobar-kobar nak belajar dekat  universiti, dihantar ke UiTM Merbok dengan penuh air mata, dah macam filem hindustan. I find that was the greatest decision I have ever made, it sounded bollocks at that moment, law? how the f am i supposed to do this? I heard you could get a heart attack from the pressure of studying law, and that was 4 years and a half years ago, I now pray for the best and hopefully to graduate.

In four and half years, I have had the opportunity to meet interesting people, I have made f awesome friends. Tapi kadang-kadang rasa sedih sebab I feel like everything was founded on the basis of "strictly in faculty relationship", sounded like a blatant accusation but I find it very much  the truth. Sometimes I wake up in the morning, I ask myself, "do these people actually care about others?" Why is it hard to even care about others? how can you treat people like a soulless object people?  I have given everything I have, I have given things that I don't have for everyone, and now I see no point at doing that.

To be honest to myself, as I'm writing this, I am truly tired. I'm tired of everything, I'm tired of trying and allocating my effort to anything.  Effort seems futile.

Share with your friends

1 comment

  1. Thank you a bunch for sharing this with all of us you actually realize what you are talking about! Bookmarked. Please also seek advice from my site =). We could have a hyperlink change contract between us! anonymous servers

    ReplyDelete

Notification
Wondering what style of flower bouquets you'll choose for your big day?
Done