To all fashionista. (Yes! you slut, and you too whore) - WEDDING FLOWERS
News Update
Loading...

To all fashionista. (Yes! you slut, and you too whore)

Bila cuti semester macam ni, dan menggangur mulalah pelbagai aktiviti membuang masa dilakukan. I think I have khatam the entire videos on youtube, including those makeup tutorials videos, I would probably able to smear some blusher and say things like, "Oh god, this is well pigmented on skin" sambil garu-garu perut.

Anyhow lets talk about fashion here, I am not fashion mastermind, or fashion gila khinzir enthusiast. I enjoy fashion as much as I enjoy sipping a cup of hot bubbly teh tarik over a piece of roti canai while secretly calculating the peratusan kegedangan upon every munch. OK, terjauh mengarut. Macamanapun I find that some people take fashion so seriously, it like a battle on twitter and any form of social media, where you can find people posting silly things like,
"Oh god, biatch, bergaduh dengan perempuan juling over my baju raya by rizalman at Tesco. God, I want all the ropol in the world for raya, feeling-feeling bunga manggar on the first day of raya"
"God! LV bag and jubah by Jovian mendagu for Hari Raya, god can't wait to show people at Felda Sendayan I'm malaysian Kris Dayanti"
Chill out people, you don't have to push fashion, or try so much to look super upscale.  Be skinny and just dress as you like.

With that say, I am defining myself, selipar jamban, and my vintage Lanvin shirt with skinny from Tesco. I should pretend like I'm Alex Pettyfer for the day.

By the way, awesome people like me, would find this song reminds alot of fashion week in paris, or maybe parisian in general.



While you are at it, this runway show by Cavalli never fail to give me erection for some weird reason. I want every pieces in this collection. Sil vous plait.


Share with your friends

Give us your opinion

Notification
Wondering what style of flower bouquets you'll choose for your big day?
Done