Birthday note to myself. - WEDDING FLOWERS
News Update
Loading...

Birthday note to myself.

I am 24 years old today.

Yes I haven't posted in a long time. However today feel just right. I shall now highlight the events of my life during my missing in action period. For much easier reading I'm putting it into bullets, more sexier than the super long text kan?

  • I finally graduated from law school after almost 6 years of hard work. Alhamdulilah It has been quite an interesting journey, a journey which I re-learnt myself again.
  • I am currently attached to an awesome law firm in Petaling Jaya and I am loving every minute being there. With a tasteful and ultra chic taste in interior design, and amazing work ethics I am not doubting my interest in law. It finally feels right to be here, doing whatever I am doing now.
  • Finally accepting my flaws, and accepting who I am. 
  • I am now putting myself as the focus. No worries, people still amaze me every now and then, I promise I will be there when ever needed, however for once I feel that I should be focusing one me, my family and my loved ones (you know who you are). Alison you are one amazing woman for being there with me.
  • Eliminate petty things, focus on the main course.
Along the way I met so many people, however one person affect me the most, the person shall be named X. As per X,
"Sometimes people come into your life & you know right away that they were meant to be there, to serve some sort of purpose, teach you a lesson, or help you figure out who you are & or who you want to become."

It felt that X came into my life as a life tutor, a hands lesson on life. I've always told myself that life is great and pretty and candy like, like sweets made of nutella and chocolate fudge. X taught me otherwise, I am thankful for that.

There were moments when I doubt everything in life, everything I believed, I might have done something I shouldn't have done in the name of trust. X didn't get angry, X told me,

"remember, regardless how many people you know or have met, in the end, you will sleep alone."
That is the deepest thing someone had ever told me, it felt so clear after that, that life is great if we face everything as an individual and others as support system.

To X,  thank you for everything. 

Now I am not expecting anything in return  from people, everything is done in the name of love and care. I am being positive in everything because being positive saved me from everything.

quoted from the movie, The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel,
"Everything will be all right in the end... if it's not all right then it's not yet the end."
Cheers to a great 20 years ahead.


Share with your friends

Give us your opinion

Notification
Wondering what style of flower bouquets you'll choose for your big day?
Done