Royal Outfit of the Day: February 17 - WEDDING FLOWERS
News Update
Loading...

Royal Outfit of the Day: February 17


Video, above: Queen Máxima attended a conference and opened an exhibit last week wearing a Natan dress and Fabienne Delvigne hat.
On the one hand, this outfit is doing excellent things for her figure when seen in action (above); on the other hand, the color blocking (well, color blocking with drab colors) isn't necessarily coming off so hot in photos (click here for a gallery). On the one hand (I have a lot of hands) (and a lot of parentheses), the hat is helping tame her hair, which we all know can be unfortunate sometimes; on the other hand, the front view makes her look like an extra from Troop Beverly Hills. So what I'm saying is I don't know about this, and you should make up my mind for me.

Share with your friends

Give us your opinion

Notification
Wondering what style of flower bouquets you'll choose for your big day?
Done