Royal Outfit of the Day: February 26 - WEDDING FLOWERS
News Update
Loading...

Royal Outfit of the Day: February 26

Queen Mathilde joined King Philippe for a visit to the media corporation Medialaan yesterday. Her black Natan dress is owned by Queen Máxima in gray. Click here for a video, offering the best looks at the outfit.
They're baaaack! The Natan twins, of course, for another round of Who Wore It Best? And though I still feel the toga-esque shoulder flourish is baffling, I'm giving this one to Mathilde - the gold belt and gold bracelet are making the look. (I'm not used to giving matchy-matchy Mathilde props for her accessories, this feels a little strange.) I suppose the benefit of the one-shouldered deal is that you can always look at it from one side only, and that's just what I'll be doing.

Photos: VTM/Getty

Share with your friends

Give us your opinion

Notification
Wondering what style of flower bouquets you'll choose for your big day?
Done