Royal Outfit of the Day: March 5 - WEDDING FLOWERS
News Update
Loading...

Royal Outfit of the Day: March 5


Last week, Queen Rania celebrated the 25th anniversary of art organization Darat al Funun.
I found this little gem while browsing Queen Rania's Instagram account. I'm not the closest follower of her fashion (she's not unlike Princess Letizia, going rather utilitarian for the day-to-day stuff and saving the best for special occasions), but this one jumped right out at me. It's an unusual look - the sleeves are doing a thing (exactly what that thing is, I don't really know), the color of the accessories isn't quite right, the zipper detail (I think it's a zipper detail) at the shoulder looks like she forgot to remove the microphone from her last interview - but yet this color is everything. Hard to wear, but she's pulling it off.

Share with your friends

Give us your opinion

Notification
Wondering what style of flower bouquets you'll choose for your big day?
Done