Royal Outfit of the Day: April 15 - WEDDING FLOWERS
News Update
Loading...

Royal Outfit of the Day: April 15


Video: Crown Princess Mary visited a school last week.
This printed skirt, from Philosophy di Alberta Ferretti, is a few years old and we've seen Mary in it a bunch of times. Each time, she manages to put a new twist on it - but I have to say, this particular version might not be my favorite. I KNOW. She plays up the purple and does up her hair all purty, and I...am not that fond of it? I might be ill. Send tiaras and chocolate.
The previous outing on the far right remains my fave for this skirt.
Click here for a gallery from this visit.

Photos: BilledBladet/Scanpix/Alberta Ferretti/Abaca

Share with your friends

Give us your opinion

Notification
Wondering what style of flower bouquets you'll choose for your big day?
Done