Royal Outfit of the Day: April 21

The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge visited Brisbane and RAAF Base Amberley during their Australian tour. The Duchess was in an L.K. Bennett dress with a clutch from Australian brand Oroton.
I take back what I said about the banana - this is my favorite one so far. It's not only lovely (why yes, I do love her in a simple shift with a strong color to it), it's exceptionally well chosen: they visited an Air Force base, so blue was appropriate, and it has a poppy print, poppies being a special symbol of remembrance. Loving it from top to bottom.

Other things that have been going on too, though the above was my fave. I was surprised that, despite the elegance at hand, her dove gray Easter service outfit didn't catch my eye. (Was I the only one getting Mathilde flashbacks?) Here's an article and gallery from Hello for that. Also: GEORGE. That's all.

Video: George and his entourage visit the zoo.

Photos: L.K. Bennett and CPL Shannon McCarthy / © Commonwealth of Australia, Department of Defence


EmoticonEmoticon

wedding flowers, wedding dresses, wedding songs, wedding invitation wording, wedding rings, wedding wire, wedding invitations, wedding paper divas, wedding vows, wedding dresses 2018 wedding flowers, wedding dresses, wedding songs, wedding invitation wording, wedding rings, wedding wire, wedding invitations, wedding paper divas, wedding vows, wedding dresses 2018