Royal Outfit of the Day: April 30 - WEDDING FLOWERS
News Update
Loading...

Royal Outfit of the Day: April 30

King Philippe and Queen Mathilde continued their introductory visits, traveling to Sweden to meet with King Carl Gustaf, Queen Silvia, and the Swedish royal family. For video from the meeting, click here.
Perhaps I've been spoiled by Mathilde's parade of hats and special outfits for these introductory visits, but this one seems...exceptionally normal. I'm feeling rather meh about the whole situation. Well, apart from the fact that I think her dress, which I assume is Natan, is trying to hypnotize me. It's a little Magic Eye-esque, no? Victoria's in repeated Chanel (runway, far right above), which just seems a little stiff to me. (She is back in heels though, so that's a good sign!)

Take #2 comes right away, as Norway is next up on the Belgian agenda.

Photos: Kungahuset.se/SVT

Share with your friends

Give us your opinion

Notification
Wondering what style of flower bouquets you'll choose for your big day?
Done