Royal Headbands of the Day: May 12 - WEDDING FLOWERS
News Update
Loading...

Royal Headbands of the Day: May 12

 
Crown Princess Mary traveled to Norway on Friday, where she joined Crown Princess Mette-Marit to commemorate the 150th anniversary of the Battle of Heligoland.
This is that outfit that I liked before on Mary, but I liked it better without the hat, but I still prefer Mary's hat to M-M's "hat", which is not a hat but a headband with some stuff on it, if you see what I mean. Anyway: M&M-M's DAY OUT! It's like a Girls' Night Out, but with more pantyhose. (And yes, Mette-Marit is wearing the By Ti Mo dress we saw before, just in a different color. She must have liked it just as much as I did.)

In other fancy headband news...
Also last week, Princess Letizia held audiences at Zarzuela Palace, wearing a Hugo Boss skirt and a headband from children's brand Nanos with stars on the side.
What's this? My stars (see what I did there), what do we have here?! Well, well, well. Is Letizia having a little fun with her outfit for a change, or are her daughters dressing her now? You know what, I think I'm good with either answer.

Photos: Billed-Bladet/By Ti Mo/@Casa_Real_/Getty/Hugo Boss/Nanos

Share with your friends

Give us your opinion

Notification
Wondering what style of flower bouquets you'll choose for your big day?
Done