Royal Outfits of the Day: June 23

Crown Princess Victoria was up to some stuff last week. Some good-looking sartorial stuff, that is. A double shot to start off our week...

Crown Princess Victoria attended the installation of a new archbishop, wearing a white L.K. Bennett dress.
I loved this dress back when the Duchess of Cambridge wore it (in blue) and I love it in white too. I also love a big hat and a black and white combo, even though I'm not entirely sold on this hat with this dress. But I give it a thumbs up anyway.

Then, she and Daniel headed off for a trip to gorgeous Iceland, and we saw...wait for it...that H&M Conscious Collection dress! Yes, the one that both she and Mette-Marit own. Again. Different color this time, but I think I'm partial to the darker version. Still, I can't fault her for spotting a princess-worthy dress and scooping it up in as many versions as she can get. Once again, I come down on the thumbs up side of things.

Photos: LK Bennett/Aftonbladet TV/SVT video/@crownprincely


EmoticonEmoticon

wedding flowers, wedding dresses, wedding songs, wedding invitation wording, wedding rings, wedding wire, wedding invitations, wedding paper divas, wedding vows, wedding dresses 2018 wedding flowers, wedding dresses, wedding songs, wedding invitation wording, wedding rings, wedding wire, wedding invitations, wedding paper divas, wedding vows, wedding dresses 2018