Beauty Bargain : Collection Cream Puff - WEDDING FLOWERS
News Update
Loading...

Beauty Bargain : Collection Cream Puff


Don't we all love a bargain? I think you can all agree with me on that one. Even better - don't you just love picking up cheap, high quality makeup? YES, of course you do. Well... today's post will all be focused on the amazing Collection Cream Puff Moisturising Lip Creams. Although I only have one, which I will explain more about later, these are just all round amazing - great lasting power, pretty matte finish and amazing pigmentation. This is an essential, cheap buy, so all you ladies should be picking one of these up next time you're in your local Boots.


I really love the packaging of this product, it is small and sweet. It also doesn't look tacky, as some cheap products can look which is another bonus.


My favourite thing about this lip cream is the incredible lasting power. I find that this almost stays on for the whole six hours whilst at school, which is pretty impressive for a product only worth £3! The finish is of the lip cream is matte but although most people find matte lipsticks drying, this keeps to its word about being moisturising. The colour appears to stain the lips, in my opinion (in a good way, of course).


Thought I'd take a little pic to show you how pigmented these beauties are. This is only after one swipe on the hand and gives off a gorgeous muted pink colour. 

Overall, I am completely and utterly impressed with my purchase. However, I think there is one slight negative about these Collection Lip Creams - there are only four shades!!! All I want is for Collection to bring out some new shades, then this will be perfect; I find that I would only wear two of the colours (including this one) out of the four, which is rather upsetting as I would love for the range to be wider so that I could buy more.


I hope you liked this more short and snappy styled blog post. I will be doing more of these posts if I end up picking some more bargains in the drugstore. Thank you all for reading and for all the positive comments and emails I receive from you guys; they make me smile and it means a lot.

Goodbye Xx

What are your favourite buys from the Drugstore? 
What is your favourite Lip Product?

Share with your friends

Give us your opinion

Notification
Wondering what style of flower bouquets you'll choose for your big day?
Done