Royal Outfit of the Day: August 18

Luxarazzi asked me which of the grand ducal Elie Saab gowns I'd pick if I were to whisk one away (I went with Stéphanie's wedding gown, because I'm subtle like that), but what about the rest of the royal closets? I know which jewels I'd grab, but what about the clothes and the other stuff? If you could have just one item from a certain royal closet, which would you go for? It turns out that planning a life of fictional sartorial thievery is an entirely pleasant method of procrastination, so let's start with one of the most thoroughly examined wardrobes.
The Duchess of Cambridge at a gala in 2012.
This slice of Jenny Packham pretty for me please, thanks. Just so I can look at the color, which is glorious and one of my current favorites, forever.

If you could have just one item from Kate's closet, what would it be?

Photo: WPA Pool via Getty


EmoticonEmoticon

wedding flowers, wedding dresses, wedding songs, wedding invitation wording, wedding rings, wedding wire, wedding invitations, wedding paper divas, wedding vows, wedding dresses 2018 wedding flowers, wedding dresses, wedding songs, wedding invitation wording, wedding rings, wedding wire, wedding invitations, wedding paper divas, wedding vows, wedding dresses 2018