Royal Outfit of the Day: August 20 - WEDDING FLOWERS
News Update
Loading...

Royal Outfit of the Day: August 20

If I was let loose in Queen Mathilde's closet, well, there would be a lot that I'd leave behind. Her particular style works for her, but isn't usually stuff that I would choose for myself. However...
Mathilde (prior to becoming Queen of the Belgians) attended a concert celebrating Máxima's 40th birthday in 2011.
I would definitely start the search for her most memorable looks, this one topping my list. A simple white dress can be so divine, no matter what your style.

If Mathilde's closet was willing to give you one thing, what would you take?

Photo: Julian Parker/UK Press via Getty Images

Share with your friends

Give us your opinion

Notification
Wondering what style of flower bouquets you'll choose for your big day?
Done