Royal Outfit of the Day: August 20

If I was let loose in Queen Mathilde's closet, well, there would be a lot that I'd leave behind. Her particular style works for her, but isn't usually stuff that I would choose for myself. However...
Mathilde (prior to becoming Queen of the Belgians) attended a concert celebrating Máxima's 40th birthday in 2011.
I would definitely start the search for her most memorable looks, this one topping my list. A simple white dress can be so divine, no matter what your style.

If Mathilde's closet was willing to give you one thing, what would you take?

Photo: Julian Parker/UK Press via Getty Images


EmoticonEmoticon

wedding flowers, wedding dresses, wedding songs, wedding invitation wording, wedding rings, wedding wire, wedding invitations, wedding paper divas, wedding vows, wedding dresses 2018 wedding flowers, wedding dresses, wedding songs, wedding invitation wording, wedding rings, wedding wire, wedding invitations, wedding paper divas, wedding vows, wedding dresses 2018