Royal Outfit of the Day: August 26 - WEDDING FLOWERS
News Update
Loading...

Royal Outfit of the Day: August 26

Are you in need of the perfect gray suit for your all your job interviewing occasions? Yes? Step right up, it's time to examine our newest queen's wardrobe and take your pick!

I'm kidding. (I'm sort of kidding.) There's actually quite a bit I would grab on a run through Spain's top royal dressing room, a fact which sort of surprised me. I have a few guesses as to what items will be in high demand and I'm ready and waiting for you to prove me wrong with your obscure choices. In the mean time, my ultimate top pick:
This Felipe Varela take on the little black dress was worn on a couple occasions by (then-) Princess Letizia.
Full skirt? Check. Sparkles? Check. Reserved space in my fictional shopping bag? Check check.

What would you grab from Letizia's wardrobe to have as your very own?

Photo: Oli Scarff via Getty Images

Share with your friends

Give us your opinion

Notification
Wondering what style of flower bouquets you'll choose for your big day?
Done