Royal Closet Raid of the Day: September 12

Earlier this week, we discussed something Crown Princess Mette-Marit might steal for her own closet, and now it's time to turn the tables.

I thought I might struggle to find something I'd steal respectfully borrow for myself from M-M's wardrobe, since a lot of her day-to-day stuff is, shall we say, less than distinctive. But in the end the choices were a little too plentiful for my wee brain to handle. Something froofy? (I'm not averse to a good ruffle every now and then.) Something from the shoe department? (She does have some fierce kicks.) Something from the national dress portion? (The artistry involved in a bunad, come on. That's amazing.) But no, I've settled on this one...for now:
A Valentino coat, all the better to mask the pile of shoes I just wouldn't be able to resist nabbing while I'm at it. Sure, why not.

If you could have one thing from Mette-Marit's wardrobe, what would it be?


Photos: NRK.no/Style.com/Stortinget


EmoticonEmoticon

wedding flowers, wedding dresses, wedding songs, wedding invitation wording, wedding rings, wedding wire, wedding invitations, wedding paper divas, wedding vows, wedding dresses 2018 wedding flowers, wedding dresses, wedding songs, wedding invitation wording, wedding rings, wedding wire, wedding invitations, wedding paper divas, wedding vows, wedding dresses 2018