Royal Outfit of the Day: October 23 - WEDDING FLOWERS
News Update
Loading...

Royal Outfit of the Day: October 23

In which Queen Letizia, she of the Little Black Dress, totally shakes up her game with a Little Blue Dress.
The Spanish royals celebrated the anniversary of the El Mundo newspaper this week.
Okay, I lied about the shaking up the game part, but still! I like this a lot. Of course I do, it's got sparkle and ombré and an updo and these are a few of my favorite things.
We first saw a glimpse of this Felipe Varela dress when the couple visited in New York, and now we have a proper look. Instead of the dark strappy sandals she went for last time, this outing gets blue shoes and then transitions up to a darker clutch. Ombré accessories, we might say. I see what you did there, L.


Photos: Juan Aguado via Getty Images

Share with your friends

Give us your opinion

Notification
Wondering what style of flower bouquets you'll choose for your big day?
Done