Royal Outfit of the Day: October 24

So, this is puuurrrty:
Victoria's dress, I mean. Specifically speaking. Not that they aren't a good looking group overall. But - the DRESS! Very Jenny Packham-esque (I don't know whether it is or is not for sure, at the time I'm writing, though I'm sure it will turn up), with certain similarities to the Packham/Tadashi Shoji dress we've seen time and again. This muted teal color looks fantastic on Victoria and the delicate lace adds a lot of interest to an otherwise plain number.
If I could quibble - and you know me, that's what I do best - the beaded tassel earrings are not quite right. They are, however, from Oscar de la Renta, and of course this is being interpreted as a special gesture to the late designer's memory. Big statement earrings are definitely Victoria's style, special gesture or not. But as we can see in the video below, they're just a touch overpowering. There's a lot of swing happening there.
Anyway, I'm taking the earrings out of the equation and calling this a win for Victoria. Agreed?


Photos: Oscar de la Renta/Kungahuset video


EmoticonEmoticon

wedding flowers, wedding dresses, wedding songs, wedding invitation wording, wedding rings, wedding wire, wedding invitations, wedding paper divas, wedding vows, wedding dresses 2018 wedding flowers, wedding dresses, wedding songs, wedding invitation wording, wedding rings, wedding wire, wedding invitations, wedding paper divas, wedding vows, wedding dresses 2018