- Pinstripe formal shorts and rainbow boots at Chanel. So that's what we'll be seeing in Monaco, then.
- Akris is trying to make visors happen, heaven help us. Charlene, resist the pull. (It's an otherwise boring collection, in my opinion.)
- A lotta fringe business happening at Giambattista Valli. Right up Mette-Marit's alley, and she has worn this designer before.
- By the time we see Alexander McQueen on the Duchess of Cambridge, it's pretty far removed from anything shown on the runway. I did like the collection, though, and it's hard not to see those higher waists and be tempted to translate it to maternity gear.
- Prada's collection is going to increase the coat section of Crown Princess Mary's closet.
- Kind of a plain collection from Emilia Wickstead. Reason to hope the Duchess of Cambridge and the Countess of Wessex keep up the bespoke stuff.
- Princess Madeleine's been spending time with Zac Posen (per his Instagram). The man does know how to do a serious ballgown, perfect for the Nobel time of year...
Programming note: Stop back on Sunday for a new post! Same time, same place.