Bobbi Brown Makeup Manual // Review - WEDDING FLOWERS
News Update
Loading...

Bobbi Brown Makeup Manual // Review






I was one lucky girl to receive this very handy book on Christmas day, kindly gifted to me by my boyfriend. He is pretty good at the old thoughtful and great gifts, eh? I think so, and I'm sure you'll agree if you've been reading my posts for a while now.

Anyway, being a keen beauty lover and enthusiast, I though this was an incredible gift, especially for the likes of crazy makeup addicts - like me! I have been completely obsessed with this and have already gathered many tips and advice from shopping in stores, to perfect brows, blush application and even the history of makeup. This book is crammed with sensational beauty knowledge that you wouldn't want to miss out on and a great gift for all beauty lovers! (p.s. I know this has been out ages, but I'm a loser and have only just discovered it)

On the front cover, the book claims to contain everything 'from beginner to pro', and it really does! I have not seen such in depth tutorials and guidance on how to apply every single makeup item known to man. The step-by-step sections are very concise, yet hold great information for the perfect application. I have already learnt soooo much about Bobbi and her makeup do's and don'ts; I just seriously cannot get enough of her! 

One massive bonus is that she also talks about skin types. Last year, I struggled to tell what type of skin I had and what I needed to maintain healthy looking and feeling skin. Now I have outstanding knowledge about my combination skin and know exactly what to eat, as well as apply to my fave, to keep my skin feeling fresh and healthy. Page 32 is extremely handy for those unaware of their skin types, as it contains analysis of all variations of skin - normal, dry, oily, sensitive and combination. On this page, you can find out, just like me, which category you skin fits into and find out the right care you need to perform to help your skin. 

Overall, I am pleasantly surprised with the amount of knowledge I have already gathered from this book. I can't wait to read more and find out about more things I have no idea about. This book is a definite 10/10 from me and I would totally recommend it to ANYONE who is into makeup or wishes to go into the beauty industry. 

Would you like to see more book reviews? Maybe ones that aren't makeup related? What else would you like to see me post? 

Love

Share with your friends

Give us your opinion

Notification
Wondering what style of flower bouquets you'll choose for your big day?
Done