Locker cum closet. - WEDDING FLOWERS
News Update
Loading...

Locker cum closet.

I finally got myself a metal locker for my room. I gor two. How awesome!

My current obessession has got to be the industrial details, interior, very minimal almost bare, raw. I I've been eyeing on these gorgeous lockers for almost 3 months, and listed to have 145 units, so I wasn't too pushy for it, and finally today I got the time to personally go to the shop and have my close inspections. 

It looked perfect, although it would be even nicer if I could get the tall ones, stack it in five and make a solid closet. Oh yes, only 14 units left. I just had to take two. 


There something so iconic about refurbished furniture. That stories that no one knows, Another one thing I am obsessed about is oversized photo as a headboard. I am scrolling for nice photos that I can blow it up and have it hang on the wall. 


and I am in love with this too, MGMT Electric Feel cover. F. just F.

Share with your friends

Give us your opinion

Notification
Wondering what style of flower bouquets you'll choose for your big day?
Done