sex and companionship - WEDDING FLOWERS
News Update
Loading...

sex and companionship

“Do you have a jumper”

(with a weird look, started taking off my cardigan)

“for car..”

Oh my god! I’m starting to think that my soul might secretly be a woman. I had two amazing conversation with two great people. Companionship. The preliminary look into the collection of the letters that create the word might feel a little blurgh, barf-worthy material. I am starting to like the term.

I am pretty sure that I have previously sold my  soul to the devil for wanting a partner. Then I realized, my soul isn't actually attracted to the idea of marriage in general, or maybe at least to permanent commitment to a person, or a paperwork to make it a workable relation.

Maybe not even sex.

Maybe the following terms/explanation/descriptions are not what I want, or at least looking for now.

  • How “till jannah” our relationship is.
  • A beach-themed pre wedding photographs, post wedding shots anything in between,


Maybe all I need is just someone I could randomly share nonsensical things with, that person who I can talk to at wee hours, someone who confirms me as another person, its feels good waking up to see someone familiar.

Maybe all I need is my crispy deep fried salmon skin over at sushi king.

Maybe all I need is you.

Share with your friends

Give us your opinion

Notification
Wondering what style of flower bouquets you'll choose for your big day?
Done