Idiot's Guide to Online Boutique Malaysia - WEDDING FLOWERS
News Update
Loading...

Idiot's Guide to Online Boutique Malaysia

“Do you even have time for breathing you giraffe?” 

This is the normal reply I get whenever I tell people about the nature of work I do for living. Afraid not, I always make time for my favourite activities, I run six days a week, I still go to gym (to kill time while waiting for traffic to ease down), meet up with people, most importantly my occasional shopping mall adventures.

I used to think, online shopping is so blurgh, that was said by the idiotic me, to tell you the truth, I strongly advocate online shopping more than anything today. I do alot of online browsing, when I say a lot, means a lot, do ask my post man. (Please don’t tell my boss)

Why? For your ease of readings, let me put it in bullet forms.
  1.  I don’t have to randomly shout at inanimate objects i.e my dashboard, gear knob, tummy for failing miserably to find a parking spot in a shopping mall;
  2. I don’t have to run away from shop assistance because I always ended up buying unnecessary things just because I feel pity for them i.e “I have to buy because she has lazy eyes”;
  3. I can sort/filter searches with a click, which is good, I don’t have to gallivant in stores just to find for an item, which usually ended up the same in item #2
  4.  It saves time, energy and there’s gazillions options online. I can even find random things like , neon green dinosaur on a shirt.
Oh yes. With online shopping, shopping is just as easy as eating Nutella of the jar,

  •  #1 Find reason for shopping, if not particular reason, make up for one! 
  • #2 set the mission i.e find beautiful shoes for weekend use.

  •  #3 hit the web! I love ZALORA , the options they have, its crazy, very juling able. If you are wondering where to start an amazing online shopping experience, check out ZALORA as they offer a wide range of fashion collections online from various well-known brands.
  •  #4 scroll,scroll scroll, until you found your victim. Oh yeah found mine!

  • #5 click!  and to your cart, and purchase!
  • #6 sing to jungle book's bare necessities ;

  • #7 camp out in your drive way for Mr Delivery.
  • #8 Wear it for weekend date! Nail it!

  • #9 repeat 1 – 8 for other items.

Talking about shoes, I’m salivating already, OK bye, need my shopping therapy over at ZALORA

Share with your friends

Give us your opinion

Notification
Wondering what style of flower bouquets you'll choose for your big day?
Done