Royal Closet Raid of the Day: March 26 - WEDDING FLOWERS
News Update
Loading...

Royal Closet Raid of the Day: March 26

Princess Eugenie celebrated her 25th birthday this week (getting a special Happy Birthday from her dad and the palace along the way), so I set out the find the best thing she's ever worn. And then I found it, and then I decided that I wish I had one for my own, and HERE WE ARE, it's time for another royal closet raid.
This is it, right? Best thing she's ever worn, I mean. This is a Vivienne Westwood gown, worn to the dinner the night before the Cambridges got hitched. She should live her life in Westwood, because this does all the right things for her. And it would do some right things for me too...hint hint.

Photos: via Getty Images as indicated

Share with your friends

Give us your opinion

Notification
Wondering what style of flower bouquets you'll choose for your big day?
Done