10 things I wish I had told the 18 years old me. - WEDDING FLOWERS
News Update
Loading...

10 things I wish I had told the 18 years old me.

Ally Mcbeal is a fictional character merely to f-up the mind of teenagers.
I grew up thinking that a lawyer makes tonnes of money via conversation with bench, walk in the best ferragamo and dine in the best restaurant overlooking the cityscape of Kuala Lumpur, ignoring the true facts of responsibilities. I like what I do, but life would be better with more colours, isn’t b&w too overrated?

Enjoy what you do; no longer it’s a chore, just like sex. 
(no explanation required for this point)

You would always have f-up friends, hold tight to the real ones.
This is something I learn along the way, life is not a cupcake made of unicorns, some people would come to your life and turn everything upside down, and leave like a champ but remember some would call you loud and clear “A manwhore” with the intention to make you better person, support you in every decision you made. These are keepers. The others, slit their throats.

Marathon is not a torture machine, invented by satan. 
At 25 years old, I have ran a full marathon, a half marathon, a handful of 10-15 km runs and the best moments in my life especially when you are running with the keepers (refer point 2). Nothing is impossible, it’s a matter of giving 170% and complete what you started. Grab a shoe, and start running.

Apologize, make things better. 
Life if not always about being right, drop your ego and say “I am sorry”. Make things better before it’s too late.

To grief, to cry, to show emotion are not signs of weakness, you are just being a human. 
It is OK to be vulnerable, it’s OK to wanting warm hugs, it’s OK to feel alone, its OK to be imperfect.

Consider the other side of the story. 
Listen to someone that you don't agree with - ask them where they came from and why they feel the way they do, without judgment.

Be yourself. 
Whether you are fat, skinny, short, tall, gay, straight, bisexual, asex, always stay true to yourself. People will say a whole truck of things, it would only affect you when you let it affects you.

Be nice, spread love. 
If not legit reason to scream f you, be nice.

Rizal, you grew up well.
It's OK to have doubt, what matter is the 1st step that leads to many more. Cheers!

Share with your friends

Give us your opinion

Notification
Wondering what style of flower bouquets you'll choose for your big day?
Done