5 WTF Avengers : Age of Ultron - WEDDING FLOWERS
News Update
Loading...

5 WTF Avengers : Age of Ultron

Hello love.

Bruce Jenner finally comes out from the closet. To me, what he did on national television is so brave, and the fact that he made peace with himself, it’s something I truly respect. Although I still find Kardashian show to be as equally crappy as Fazura’s show on E!, the acceptance from the family, I am amazed. You see it’s not that every day your father decide to grow vagina and boobs I would have series of meroyan mati lelaki moments if I were in one of their shoes.

On lighter note, I still get buzz and messages about my wedding post (here), somebody decided to rip, translate and make it more tasteful, and honestly, I don’t give a damn kueh seri muka about it. Just have fun, please enjoy reading it in whatever languages you stumble into. Anyway,

I had the opportunity to finally watch Avengers: Age of Ultron yesterday, and to tell you the truth, I am not really into action flicks. Unless it’s as good as Saving Private Ryan, I generally would not pay $15 for it.

The entire 3 hours, I had questions running through my head, and followings are the questions, and I shall name this post, 5 WTF the Avengers. Can someone answer my questions?

  1. Why only mat salleh superheros, where our Asian representative? Technically Asians would make better superheros. You know why? Because our junks comes in smaller package (unless you partially arab, black, kayu balak or gajah/kuda afrika breed), hence not much post editing needed in that “you know what area”. 
  2. How come Scarlet Johansson has perfect make up the entire time despite the perang bersama robot-robot bogel? How come her hair is always in good shape, and I would have hair like kena rogol even after 15 minute nap? How come? Does her superpower comes with curler and makeup parlour? Anyway Does Thor wear deodorant?
  3. How come Hawkeye’s wife tak melenting, meroyan when he brings back the entire kampung of superheroes to his house? This is so untrue depiction of the normal reaction, usual reaction of mom/wife or anything in between would be, “ayang, can we talk for awhile” “then carut husband, kataya what you think our house tune hotel is it?” tak adanya sweet talk, about the responsibilities of superhero, then please come back safe. “Abang pilih ayang, or them, hantar ayang rumah mak ayang!” katanya. 
  4. How come, these people don’t the usual? If I were to bump into robot bogel or robot wars, I would probably take pictures, edit in on VSCO than post it on Instagram, #naughtyrobots #letiops #Vscocam. How come they don’t go toilet? How come they don’t crave for biscuits during a meeting? How come they have proper conversation? What happened to 1000 messages on whatsapp groups, your friend zone out focusing on her Instagram/whatsapp messages? 
  5. How come Quicksilver’s costume is my running gears for marathon? How come Scarlet Witch chose her costume so fast? If I were asked to join the legion, I would probably take at least a week to choose my name, my costume, and then have a proper celebratory party ala Apple style. I wouldn’t for sure choose leather jacket as my costume. Ketiak basah beb. 

Yelah, sebab tu I am not a superhero.

Fine.

Share with your friends

Give us your opinion

Notification
Wondering what style of flower bouquets you'll choose for your big day?
Done