Don't fight please, eat kuih koci. - WEDDING FLOWERS
News Update
Loading...

Don't fight please, eat kuih koci.

Thank you friends.

Almost 400k views in couple of days. I must have ticked off so many people with my opinion which I am not apologetic for.

Words are cheap, like your 30 sen kuih koci.  How you process, flavour (letak coklat Nutella @ asam keping), and mind-register it, determines how it effects your life. Anyway, everyone is entitle to their opinion, so am I, and that way, I don't disable the comment button.

Anyway I had a very pleasurable time reading all the comments (not all of it, too dramatic for my liking,and its so lengthy, just like karangan bahasa melayu SPM), for your easy reading, and my sanity, here’s some of the things that made me laughed:

My atrocious selection of words, plus with grammatical errors & typos, and my limited vocabulary. 
You see, I am not an English teacher, or I am writing the next Twilight Saga, and by the way what I wrote isn’t going to be in one of the Cerpen Antalogi Kerusi series, I don't see the need to use extravaganza words like hitherto, gallivanting, promiscuous. I cannotlah, cannot imagine, feeling mat salleh lebih pula, I enjoy my lah, my grammatical errors and my Soto Jawa, so as long sampai to audience, OKlah kot.

The writer seriously has issues with himself. 
Who doesn’t? , please don’t say you woke up this morning looking all perfect, like Anita Sarawak kan? Hell no, even Angelina jolie or ryan gosling has issues with themselves. I had a big issue this morning, lost my favourite spender and that annoying mak cik who decided to do groceries shopping in PETRONAS to add to the wound her contemplation as to which gula-gula sakit tekak nak beli, biru or kuning?

"Dia sentap tak dapat jadi bridesmaid/maid of honor le tew!"
This is funny, seriously, with my physical traits I would look rather ridiculous in brides gowns, terbayang lilit bunga kat kepala, pegang bunga, cerita pasal how amazing the bachelorette party was, sambil betulkan zakar. OK not a nice scene.

Why don’t you post about Chinese customary? 
I don’t know how a simple post, bertukar wajah into a racial fight. It would be ridiculous if my post was a comparative study on modern satu malaysia wedding trends yang mengegarkan fatamorganakan? Begitu Ya, feeling tulis final year project paper.

Sexual preference. 
Is it even actual issue co-relating to the post? 1st of all I have no issues with sexuality, it’s a private affair, be it heterosexual, homosexual, bisexual, asexual, everyone is capable of using their brain and has right to voice out their opinion.  And please you alls,  labelling or physical attacking people isn’t a game of true gentlemen. I ada penis, you ada penis? why segregate kan? Right Noks?  (P/S stalker tahap hadramaut ok, stalking creepy mood, A+. I like)


I enjoy receiving your personal emails, comments from random makcik kiah, and even awkward question from my conservative father about the post.

I shall resume posting my silly rants like usual, and hopefully we could have proper discussion about it.

(Tak mau gaduh-gaduh OK.)

Please proof read for me, kata cikgu English kan?

Share with your friends

Give us your opinion

Notification
Wondering what style of flower bouquets you'll choose for your big day?
Done