Royal Trip of the Day: May 13 - WEDDING FLOWERS
News Update
Loading...

Royal Trip of the Day: May 13

Do you need a midweek pick-me-up? Okay. Let's talk about Harry.
Day 1 of the New Zealand Tour
Following his time with the armed forces in Australia, Prince Harry embarked on a tour of New Zealand that runs through the end of the week. I'm glad we're nearing the final stages, to be honest with you. I've died several times already, and it just keeps getting worse.

In Sydney, before leaving for New Zealand
I take my hat off to the team that plans his tours. Good grief, these people know exaaaactly what they're doing. Harry's on a charm offensive and no woman, man, child, puppy, or cupcake is safe.

Day 4
For heaven's sake, he's even given an interview about wanting to have kids and wanting someone to share the royal grind with. (I know.)


 Day 1
Also, I warned you about the puppies.

Day 5
On the sartorial level, he's managed to stay out of his blue suit for quite a few engagements, which is great. (...Maybe that didn't come out quite right.)
Day 4
Casual wear and baked goods, I don't know what more you could ask for.

Day 4
I mean... {SOUNDS}

Photos: Chris Jackson, WPA Pool, and Martin Hunter via Getty Images

Share with your friends

Give us your opinion

Notification
Wondering what style of flower bouquets you'll choose for your big day?
Done