Royal Wedding of the Week: May 1 - WEDDING FLOWERS
News Update
Loading...

Royal Wedding of the Week: May 1

Update: It's a girl! Congrats to the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and Prince George on the birth of a new princess!

I am always a fan of goofing off on a Friday and if you can do it in royal wedding format, well, HEY WHY NOT? Therefore I present to you the wedding of the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge on April 29, 2011 because I'm sure you needed another excuse to relive it this week. By which I mean in celebration of their wedding anniversary, because that's definitely the only thing they've got going on right now.

Video: The whole dang thing. Tell your boss you're busy for the next three hours.

I'll add another video here too, one I included when this wedding gown hit your top 10 list, featuring the dress on exhibit at Buckingham Palace with details worthy of a couple minutes of your time:

Happy Friday, y'all!

Share with your friends

Give us your opinion

Notification
Wondering what style of flower bouquets you'll choose for your big day?
Done