Styling Dungarees // Under £20!! - WEDDING FLOWERS
News Update
Loading...

Styling Dungarees // Under £20!!








Dungarees have become a ongoing trend over the past few summers, with celebs and teens styling them in many a way - from long to short and denim to patterened. Bandeaus with short denim dungarees are my go-to this summer and today's post is here to inform all of my lovely viewers on how to achieve this cute but cool look for under £20!

As Primark do not have an online shop, I've managed to find some cheap deals on Amazon, where the items listed below are very similar to my outfit above :-)
Dungarees - £9 (similar here)
Bandeau - £4 (similar here)
Shoes - £3 
Sunglasses - £3 (similar here)

The outfit above all came from Primark. I know a lot of people don't go to Primark due to many being unorganised and looking like a junk sale but hear me out... go and hit the large Primark outlets! They are insane, HUGE and 100% better than a small highstreet shop. You can find lots of amazing bits and bobs - clothes, accessories, homeware, lingerie, you name it! Each part of the outfit was very inexpensive but hold amazing quality. The shoes and sunglasses being a highlight of mine - both very different from my usual style but loved pairing them with the outfit nonetheless. 

Thank you all for reading and I will talk soon x

Love

p.s This post isn't sponsored - I just love Primark and wanted to express my love for the hargains you can all get your hands on!!

Share with your friends

Give us your opinion

Notification
Wondering what style of flower bouquets you'll choose for your big day?
Done