Come Fly With Me | Turkey Day 1




During my flight yesterday noon, an idea sprung to mind...I thought I would write a post the following day based on my holiday activities. Not only would this be great for personal memories in the future but I would love to share with friends and viewers what I'm getting up to, all the photographs I take and my planned outfits for both day and night. 

The flight was 4 hours long but it went swiftly, followed by an hour journey up a mountain to our hotel resort; we arrived in the middle of the night so fell asleep almost instantly. (After struggling to connect to wifi at 4am as Jess laughed hysterically considering she connected instantaneously *eye rolls* what are best friends for??) I also forgot to mention that I picked up Mac Soft & Gentle at duty free - so happy after a long time lusting it!!!

Until tomorrow 💖



EmoticonEmoticon

wedding flowers, wedding dresses, wedding songs, wedding invitation wording, wedding rings, wedding wire, wedding invitations, wedding paper divas, wedding vows, wedding dresses 2018 wedding flowers, wedding dresses, wedding songs, wedding invitation wording, wedding rings, wedding wire, wedding invitations, wedding paper divas, wedding vows, wedding dresses 2018