Poolside fun and Chinese Acrobats | Turkey Day 3 - WEDDING FLOWERS
News Update
Loading...

Poolside fun and Chinese Acrobats | Turkey Day 3

                       

                       

                                     

                   



                     


                                   

                   

Another day spent relaxing and sunbathing by the pool - the tan is coming along well incase you are wondering! 

Evening outfits: 

Myself: blue-beige playsuit and silver strapped sandals for Primark

Jess: blue and white Aztec top and royal blue skort from Newlook - completed with golden jewellery to match the shoes

Tonight, I decided to intensify my makeup ; both my eyes and lips were dark to upgrade my super casual playsuit outfit. I  wore my revlon colourstay lacquer balm in Parisian Passion and ombréd my lips by applying a touch of my deep red revlon matte balm. Additionally, I upped my eye makeup by placing black into my crease and blending out towards the thick eyeliner wing.

Our night finished with an amazing act - Chinese acrobats. They performed immensely and their strength had me completely mesmerised as they melted from one position to another. 

Until tomorrow...

Share with your friends

Give us your opinion

Notification
Wondering what style of flower bouquets you'll choose for your big day?
Done