Winter Hair Care | Maple Holistics - WEDDING FLOWERS
News Update
Loading...

Winter Hair Care | Maple Holistics




Today, I've got a very exciting collaboration with Maple Holistics. I cannot wait to share with you guys the products I have to show you this evening. Maple Holistics are a brand that cater for those who want to enhance health, beauty or daily living. Their products are created in a way to therapeutically improve your average pampering session and turn it into a unique journey. 

The items offered by Maple Holistics are multiple skin care(face masks, oils&serums) hair care(shampoos&conditioners) and bath products(bubble bath,scrubs&salts). It is simple to get your hands on one of these A/W must-haves because of their worldwide shipping service - you can also get free shipping on orders over $25. 



Since I'm obnoxiously lazy when it comes to caring for my locks, I thought I would try some hair care products for a change. The Winter Blends set seemed appropriate/ideal considering the time of year so I opted for these blue bottled beauties.

ABOUT THE PRODUCTS
On receiving the Winter Blends shampoo and conditioner, the first thing I had to do what smell them. Honestly, they've got the smell of Winter down to a T; the intense mint undertones and cold winter fragrance made me feel like I was walking through a snow-embedded forest. Wild mint, Spearmint, Peppermint, Bergamot Mint and Eucalyptus Mint are all included in the formula as well as other ingredient such as Botanical Keratin and Jojoba Oil. This mixture of elements work together to stimulate root growth, help the scalp's blood flow, create a glossy effect, remove dryness, aid thickness and restore and replenish your hair's general health.

MY EXPERIENCE
After using these over a short period of two weeks, I've already been noticing minor differences with my hair. Primarily, the change that stood out the most was the amount of time my hair stayed fresh for. Usually, I have to wash my hair every other day to avoid greasy-ness or overly clean hair. However, on applying the Winter Blends products, my hair was feeling fresh and cleansed for three days straight. This made a huge impact on my hair care routine, as now, I'm able to leave my hair for an extra day before re-washing. Oh, and not to mention the compliments I've received from my family and boyfriend about my hair's new minty scent!


Maple Holistic's ever-so kindly sent me this little gem to add that extra mint-i-ness to my order. This Peppermint Natural Lip Balm contains vitamin E and sunflower oil to moisturize the lips; not to mention, it is a great handbag size! I will definitely be popping this in my bag to avoid the dreaded dry winter lips!

Don't forget to check out their vast range of products here.

Lots of love

Share with your friends

Give us your opinion

Notification
Wondering what style of flower bouquets you'll choose for your big day?
Done