Today's post is brought to you by an empathetic young girl in a long-term relationship who struggles to buy my boyfriend presents on Valentines, Birthdays and Christmas. I find it so difficult finding gifts to buy for each occasion, so I thought I would help you guys out this year and hopefully aid you as much as possible.
Overall, I've pieced together a 'top 10' guide of some generic and some more unique ideas; hopefully featuring a variety of things that will suit your boyfriends/male friends this Valentines day.
- Shoes - Nike All Black Lunar Tempo 2
- Watch - Daniel Wellington Classic Reading 40mm
- Shirt - Jack Wills Salcombe Poplin Check Shirt
- Scarf - Next Navy Classic Check Scarf
- Magazine Subscription - All About Space
- Book - 52 Things to Learn on the Loo
- Bracelet - Pandora Silver and Brown Double Braided Leather Bracelet
- Personalised Marshmallows - Boomf
- Aftershave - Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male Eau de Toilette
- Headphones - Bose SoundTrue Ultra Ear Phones
I hope this helped some of you. Stay tuned tomorrow for a 'Female Gift guide' and other Valentine's related posts over the next few weeks.
Lots of love