Stripes and Rips | OOTD - WEDDING FLOWERS
News Update
Loading...

Stripes and Rips | OOTD











Jumper - Urban Outfitters (£32.00)
Jeans - Select (17.99)
Boots - Primark (£22.99)

I threw this little boxing day outfit together and really liked the overall look. The Urban Outfitters jumper I received at Christmas is gorgeous;the auburn, mustard and black colours are so complementary, making the piece jump out in my wardrobe. I love new clothing that is so different from anything you've worn before - such a lovely feeling to have a change :-)

I'm so excited with what this year holds. My new years resolutions are:

  •  To lose weight until I'm happy with my figure!
  • Improve my flexibility. 
  • Be more positive towards situations instead of entering them negatively.
  • Take a photo every day of the year (I did this last year in a private facebook album and it is so cool to look back on)
  • Save my money.
  • Try out new beauty products rather than sticking to the same ones every day.
  • Try new foods (I'm really fussy and want to eat like a normal human being)
  • Have my blog reach 30,000 views and 3,000 followers. 

What are your New Year's Resolutions?


Lots of love

Share with your friends

Give us your opinion

Notification
Wondering what style of flower bouquets you'll choose for your big day?
Done