ASOS Spring Fashion Wishlist - WEDDING FLOWERS
News Update
Loading...

ASOS Spring Fashion Wishlist

After Christmas and recent birthdays, it is safe so say my bank account officially hates me. Therefore, all I can currently do is look at clothing websites and lust after the beautiful new spring collections, glancing at gorgeous shoes, pretty dresses and my favourite - sunglasses!

I decided to put together a want list in 3 sections : clothing, shoes and accessories, to let you know what I'm waiting to get my hands on over the next couple of months. ASOS had such a good range of Spring attire so I've incorporated products from both highend and affordable brands.

What is your favourite product(s) from my wishlist?! 

Lots of love


*This is not a collaboration post.

Share with your friends

Give us your opinion

Notification
Wondering what style of flower bouquets you'll choose for your big day?
Done