Surrealism Ballet | Photoshoot


Over the past few months, my friend Sade (https://www.instagram.com/sade.lois/) asked me if I would mind modelling for her photography project. Like myself, she is an aspiring dancer, so wished for the photo-shoot's to be based solely on dance(rs). I'm a huge fan of abstract photography and I loved the idea behind these surrealism mirror photos so I thought I would share them with you all. I hope you enjoy - all credit to Sade for her amazing skills.














I decided to add a couple from our very first, nighttime photo shoot below - the images looked incredible in the tree. I was extremely enthused to participate in Sade's project and I'm crossing-my-fingers that I will be able to partake in similar creative/unique opportunities in the future.



Lots of love 


EmoticonEmoticon

wedding flowers, wedding dresses, wedding songs, wedding invitation wording, wedding rings, wedding wire, wedding invitations, wedding paper divas, wedding vows, wedding dresses 2018 wedding flowers, wedding dresses, wedding songs, wedding invitation wording, wedding rings, wedding wire, wedding invitations, wedding paper divas, wedding vows, wedding dresses 2018