The White Playsuit Edit - WEDDING FLOWERS
News Update
Loading...

The White Playsuit Edit


When it comes to summer fashion, I am all about the trends highstreet shops have to offer, as well as the classical summer pieces I can never seem to let of. I love how highstreet stores and online boutiques create fashion pieces that mimick designer material, allowing those who can't quite afford a jewel-embellished Valentino jumpsuit the chance to style something similar. This year I'm totally loving the off shoulder theme - most people have been rocking this everywhere I seem to go. Off the shoulder pieces look extremely classy and look good as simple tops (with beautiful fringing), playsuits AND summer dresses. Being a poor sufferer of sweating to death in warm weather, I tend to steer clear of thick materials so summer is a time for chiffon, lace and maybe mesh if I'm feeling confident. I cannot stand restrictive clothing/material that sticks to you as you try to enjoy a gorgeous Summer's day (something England lacks highly, so when we do get a bit of sunshine, we want to make the most of it whilst feel comfortable also). 






THE OUTFIT

Being a huge fan of Boutique of Molly clothing and the incredible creator herself, I was thrilled to style another of her gorgeous playsuits. The effort into forming quality materials, in-trend pieces and clothing that people love is taken to another level. Effort was clearly shown in this stunning white playsuit number. I am in love with wearing white in Summer; it complements my brunette hair and highlights sunkissed skin. This would be a complete holiday evening winner! The Mila playsuit is made of thin, chiffon material with intricate crotchet details on the arm cuffs and above the chest and an off-the-shoulder element. Although I'm a huge fan of the off shoulder trend, I can sometimes find it uncomfortable to suit bras to my outfit or feel like the piece isn't supportive enough, leaving me exposed! However, this fashion statement has thin straps to ensure unwanted exposure is prohibited and that you are not feeling paranoid. Finally, the piece has a vintage essence - the cuffed crotchet sleeves fan out as flares. The combination of vintage and modern trends enhances the playsuit's uniqueness. As you can tell, I'm loving it!!





To accompany this classy evening outfit, I paired it with my gorgeous shoes, which I must say were a fabulous Missguided bargain (£12) - white open-toed strap heels with gold embellishment around the ankle. Additionally, my jewellery consisted of silver-jewelled earrings, my much-loved Pandora bracelet and Swarovski Vittore ring. Silver jewellery is literally my thing at the minute, which you would know if you followed my social media. I think it can add such a element of class to ANY outfit and I am obsessed. Let me know in the comments if you have any jewellery inspo/pieces you want to share with me.

Eyes - Nars Callisto
Lips - Collection Creme Puff 03
Highlight - Balm Mary Lou Manizer



Boutique of Molly have some incredible in trend pieces which you can check out here. My favourites have to be the 'Zoe Crotchet Playsuit' and the 'Pia Off Shoulder Top'. Make sure to check them out to ensure you Summer wardrobe is prepared for the upcoming season ahead.  BOM also have a stunning luxury range too if you are willing to splash the cash or are looking for something prom appropriate!

Check out their social media:

Twitter

Instagram

Facebook

What is your favourite Summer piece in your wardrobe? What Summer trend are you loving?

Lots of love

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

This post is in collaboration with BOM; however all opinions are honest and my own.

Share with your friends

Give us your opinion

Notification
Wondering what style of flower bouquets you'll choose for your big day?
Done