Royal Outfit of the Day: December 4 - WEDDING FLOWERS
News Update
Loading...

Royal Outfit of the Day: December 4

I think we need to have a word about this outfit.
Queen Máxima presented the Prince Bernhard Culture Prize on Monday.
And that word is NO, amirite?
The jumpsuit from Zara, per ModekoninginMaxima
I mean....my tolerance for jumpsuits is low to start with, and I could come up with a list of the ways this one isn't working, but I think NO (don't forget the caps and the bold and the italic) sums it up pretty well.

Palette cleanser for you?
Máxima received the Dutch Sustainable Growth Report earlier this week.
Better.

Photos: @Cultuurfonds, Zara, Michel Porro via Getty Images

Share with your friends

Give us your opinion

Notification
Wondering what style of flower bouquets you'll choose for your big day?
Done