Rambut cepatlah tumbuh, I geli dengan you! - WEDDING FLOWERS
News Update
Loading...

Rambut cepatlah tumbuh, I geli dengan you!

I always laugh at people who say that hair is everything, I find it rather ridiculous for a  person to allow a hairstyle to define oneself. Tapi sekarang selepas satu kesilapan bodoh atau bahana terbesar abad ini, terus rasa insaf dan janji tak akan ulang lagi.

The story goes like this, as you can see in my display picture on the right side, I decided to do the so-called edgy style, konon-konon bajet stylolah, actually I couldn't careless what people think, it is more for self satisfaction, that right to say in the future that "Papa dah pernah buat rambut tu, and boring!" more of that. So after two weeks, I went to the saloon again to have the shaven side be shaved a little more, dan ambil kau, my entire hair on the left side of my head is GONE, Nada.

It was not that depressing at the first, especially after the entire styling and hair-product-smothering process, it looked OKEY, not too bad but it is more of the POST-effect; once I reached home, and washed my hair, OH MY GOD, I look like someone who had his hair cut in the dark or maybe by a lawnmower.

Sedih.

Now, I am at the verge of shaving the entire hair off, tapi orang cakap, the hair will grow back in few weeks, so relax and pretend like there is hair there. My parents are quite disappointed with me, even I feel the same way. So here it goes, my advise for any reader who is planning to get any kind of groovy-ish haircut.

Tips untuk yang bakal potong rambut  bagi mengelakkan bencana.

  1. Sebelum buat keputusan untuk potong, do more research, apa yang kelihatan cantik di kepala George Clooney atau Robert Pattison mungkin tidak kelihatan cantik diatas kepala seorang jejaka bermuka gajah.
  2. Jangan ikut perasaan, bersyukur dengan rambut yang ada, tak payah struggle sangat nak groovy sangat, pergi kelas je pun bukan buat fesyen show di Paris (nasihat untuk tuan tanah)
  3. Kalau rambut disaster, pergi kelas atau jalan-jalan pakai tudung, boleh juga guna tudung saji.
OK, Sekarang nak doa kuat-kuat agar rambut cepat tumbuh. Saya mahu kembali NORMAL!

Share with your friends

Give us your opinion

Notification
Wondering what style of flower bouquets you'll choose for your big day?
Done