THE BOY AND HIS BITCHES - WEDDING FLOWERS
News Update
Loading...

THE BOY AND HIS BITCHES

I abhor my ability to properly start an essay. I think my skill of composition was the legit premise of my hideous grades during my school years. Up until today, I just could never comprehend the magic potion of a good essay or the simple scientific calculation of an alluring essay as per my teacher.

Evident from my confession, I would prefer to skip the “Oh I love this and that” or the usual sentences other people would do. Life for me has been incredibly great for the past couple of years, I feel much better, calmer and appreciative of the subject I see, feel and meet. I have so many things to share but for a start these would be a compilation of the articles that I feel inspired from hence the justification of future murders or robbery attempts.


1. W Hotel London "Away We Stay" Starring David Gandy & Helena.


2. ASOS Chunky Bracelet


3.HE by Mango Cable Duffle Cardigan


4.H by Hudson Exclusive Fossil Monk Shoes


5. This fucking body and ensemble.


kill me now sil vous plait.

Share with your friends

Give us your opinion

Notification
Wondering what style of flower bouquets you'll choose for your big day?
Done