2012 - WEDDING FLOWERS
News Update
Loading...

2012

oh yeah



So soothing, I think if I were to end a year with a song, with no doubt it would be May it be by Enya. It so calming and soothing , it feels very much like that moment after you sip on few tablespoon of ubat batuk. Anyhow I'm pretty sure once I finish writing this, it would be 2012 already. Gosh 2011, I'm going to miss you. I know to some people I could be pretty obnoxious and layak dikakikan but it just won't be the same if rizal yaakub acts like Jude Law would it?

Jude Law pun boleh.


Anyway I find myself dressing a little to shabby lately, macam orang gila. Tapi kalau pakai kemeja putih, with skinny jeans and earthy brown belt and gladiator sandals sambil menyelak longokkan buku would be a little gila, wouldn't it?  Well whatever people want to say, I'm just way to busy to think about people. I guess dressing up for people would beat the entire purpose of putting pieces onto your body for you own enjoyment. Kain pelekat and Doc Martens will do if you feel comfortable in it.

OK, I'll post something else later yeah.

Share with your friends

Give us your opinion

Notification
Wondering what style of flower bouquets you'll choose for your big day?
Done